Southeastern Idaho’s premier Pack/Shipping Store has several openings for Full-Time, Part-Time employment – permanent status. [35-38 hours per week].
The Parcel Express associate will be responsible for customer interface, and service completion working as a team member with other associates in a retail store environment…
Key skills applicant must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with a diverse customer base.
- Reading comprehension, multitasking, critical thinking, and coordination.
- Must be physically capable of standing for extended periods and lifting > 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of Windows based computers and Microsoft Office.
- Communication (oral and written) with basic math skills.
- Must be able to count money and make change, run a cash register.
- Operate modern copy machines; laminators; FAX machines.
- Must be able to work Flexible hours Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays.
- Attention to details; able to follow directions and customer service is a must.
- Candidate must have good business etiquette skills and the ability to work well with others as a team member.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Prior military service will be given high consideration.
On-the-job training is provided for 3 months, with review for permanent status.
If you have these qualifications and want long-term employment in a company that values its employees, then fill out the job application attached and apply in person at:
Parcel Express; 350 Parkway Dr. #20, Blackfoot, ID 83221
Parcel Express; 1795 West Broadway, Idaho Falls, ID 83402